By Matt Dolloff
Ever take a look around Boston and think we tech types need to take it down a notch with the selfies? You have some actual research to back that up!
TIME Magazine has released an epic interactive graph that ranks the world’s top 100 cities by selfies per capita. Boston is ranked 15th on the list…Just think about that. Only 14 cities on the entire planet Earth snap more selfies than Boston.
Manhattan, Miami, Anaheim, and San Francisco were the only U.S. cities that had more selfies per capita than Boston. Is this a problem? Or are we just more social media-savvy around here?
More cynical types have problems with selfies, but it’s really just a matter of personal preference. Some people like taking pics of themselves, others don’t see the point. Is it really hurting anyone that Boston takes so many selfies?
If anything we should just embrace our role as one of the selfie hubs of the world! What do you think?
- It Looks Like Twitter Is Losing Its Appeal
- Rob Kardashian & Blac Chyna Gave Us Another Free Show Via Instagram
- Selena Gomez’s Aunt Posts The Worst Pictures Of Her On Social Media
- Kim Kardashian-West Broke Her Social Media Silence Today And Then Confused Us All
- Goodbye Vine! It’s Been A Quick Three Years